Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Money! Money! Money!

When I was in college I pictured myself filthy rich by 28. I figured since I studied really hard, and I graduated from a very very good university, companies would be fighting over me and offering me tons of cash. Well, I'm 28... married... and living paycheck after paycheck! Grrrr!

Its just frustrating... (sigh!) But I have to stop sulking and turn the tables around. There's no use regretting over bad choices now. Its high time to save (and make more money)!

I've read from MSN about the Women In Red. Its a message board started by MP Dunleavy which actually created an on-line community to help Americans in financial crisis. Here, in the Philippines, money is rarely talked about. It would be too tasteless if you admit that you want to be rich. Bwah!!!

Anyway, I'm starting this blog to help me save and even earn some extra pesos. I just want an avenue to proclaim how I manage to save P10 in a day, or rant at my boss for not paying overtime, or rave about the shoes that I soooo long to buy but can't!

No comments: