Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Step 1: Don't use the credit cards

I have to start again. I have been in a state of panic for the past month and its not doing me any good. I just have to stop, breathe, and calm down. I never thought that I will ever be in my wits ends because of money. But I am... I mean was... I have to calm down now.

At the moment, we are financially ok. I still have some credit card debt but I can fully pay that within two months. Which means I can't leave my job yet. I still need the paycheck to pay off the debt and the extra money to save for the Siomai shop.

I have two credit cards, and I must say I have been a very responsible user. I fully pay my debt at the end of every month. I usually use my cards for groceries and for buying clothes. But, for now - NO PLASTIC! This will save me from incurring additional debt that I may not be able to pay on time after quitting my job. And, most importantly, this will restrict my shopping!




No comments: